Thursday, November 5, 2009

Merrick Food

I decided to blog this because it is funny to me - and I don't want to forget. Merrick is my boy who is a real weired eater. I was gonna say picky - but he will eat things Braxton won't touch and he is always asking to try things when I'm getting dinner ready. Like raw, diced onion. Or Flour. Or celery. He LOVES berries. And pickles. Or raw garlic. Or potato. Really anything raw that I cut up for dinner - with the intent of cooking it.

So this morning here is what he has eaten: 2 bowls of coco puffs, 1 pickle,

12 strawberries, a handful of pretzels, some shredded zucchini (we made zucchini bread), a finger tip of cinnamon, a BIG finger tip of vanilla pudding mix, 2 glasses of milk And its only 9:21

4 comments:

Jessica said...

you must need to go to the store a lot!

hayley said...

That picture is so cute, I just want to kiss those little puckered lips! That's crazy he can eat so much, where does he put it all, he's so tiny:)

Lisa said...

Imagine what it will be like in 10 years...

Marin said...

haa haa I LOVE It!!! SOunds like Carden!! These boys sure KNOW how to eat!!!