Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

I am still home with sick kids but have decided to go to the PX and get Wall-E for a little outing and reward for a good trip (I hope) to the doctors office.
Braxton is really in to puzzles now - so we got him some at Target. He is getting good - doing them all by himself WITHOUT asking for help (he can't even look for a toy with out asking for help).
In other news - I am so excited for this:

Diane got tickets for herself, me, and Natalie for Saturday night at 7. Merrill has a friend coming in to town for the weekend - so I'm sure they will have a great time watching the boys while us girls go out for the night.
Apple anyone?

2 comments:

hayley said...

Luke loves puzzles too. I need to get him some more, I can't count how many times he has done his lightning mcqueen puzzle. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Braxton is almost ready for JIGZONE! I'll race his times on the puzzles. TM