Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Tree is Up

We went here for Family Night.
Even though it is now December, the boys won't stop wearing
the $1 t-shirts that were on sale at Wal*Mart last month from Halloween.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got this......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the boys did this:
Don't you love how all the decorations stop at Braxton's head? I was going to put some more on top - where they couldn't reach - but then I would have to put them away at the end of the month. Why would I do that to myself?

1 comment:

Brynley said...

nice tree. Whenever I take sam anywhere and they have a tree he thinks it is so fun to pull everything off. I just put up a few decorations and thought I don't need more if I'm going to take them all down. being pregnant everything is a little harder to do.