Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chuck-en-cheese

This is how Braxton says Kentucky.....and that is where we are going tomorrow. We are done here in Alabama (for now and always I hope) and are going to see Merrill's parents before I fly to California with the kids, where he will meet us later. We may stop tomorrow in Nashville and see some stuff - then drive the rest of the way the next day - but nothing is set in stone. I wont be putting anything up till after I get to California, because the Internet at the Walker's is really slow, so I will see you when we get back.
Note - the boys LOVED the tape on their eyes, even
though I thought they would not....they have
brought the tape to me a few times, asking for more.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Where is your next pcs? Is Merrill deploying again soon? Give details!

Theresa Walker said...

Not anymore... they got a new computer and high speed internet. No excuses :)

Raadgep Fam said...

Hahahaah thats funny you got rated out with blogging! Well have fun on your adventure! Adn tape away! I love the pictures!

hayley said...

Dude, you are all over the map! Are you going to Tulloch this year?