Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures

I haven't put pictures from my camera to the computer in a while - mostly since I haven't taken many in the last little bit....so they are a little old...but here they are.
Boys with new hair cuts - new a few weeks ago.
How many moms will just give a pint of raspberries to their 2 year old and let him have at it?! (yeah - this is kinda to make up for the dried up olives)
Braxton IS Bumblebee. Merrick might be Buzz Light Year - the outfit is a little big.....but we will see (gotta get our $40 worth out of it!)
And on Sunday last week - Merrick was being very quiet. This is why.

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

I love the picture with Merrill and Merrick is in the background looking a little guilty. So cute!

Marin said...

Hey guess who i met today?! A girl that went to UVSC with you and did the Culinary arts program with you??? Yes, that would be Lanell Moore!!! It was so funny! She is in my ward and today we had a Mother's group and so I just started talking about school and then I was like, "you went to UVSC and did the culinary arts program....do you know Makenna?" And SHE totally did!!! It was so cool!! Anyways it was fun talking to her...and way cute pictures!!! Your boys are soooooo CUTE!! Hope the pregnancy is going well! Can't wait to see what you have??!!!