Thursday, October 30, 2008

Smash-Mellows

I have been doing a lot with marshmallows (or Smash-Mellows - as Braxton says). I found this to do with them - so we tried it out. I think they watched, more then did the dipping and decorating, but they both liked to eat them.
And since we had a big'oll bag of marshmallows and some left over gram crackers and a Hershey's bar, we made s'mores after dinner using the grill.
(I love that in almost all the pictures I take, if you look real close, my boys
ALWAYS have a little snot on their nose. Why is that? They aren't sick or anything!)

2 comments:

Marin said...

YUUUUMMM smores!!! That sounds soooo good!! I'll have to look harder for those little snotty noses!

Botill Family said...

What a great idea. I should just go on your blog when I need an idea of what to do with my kids.